Saturday, September 22, 2012

WELCOME!

Hey guys Ive been contemplating for some time now whether I should start a personal blog or not.  I am designer of Haati Chai jewelry(www.haatichai.com) and a photographer  (www.stellasimonaphotography.blogspot.com) as well . So with my busy schedule I wasn't sure if taking on blogging for personal beauty tips would be something I could make time for. Even though I hadn't started an official blog I have definitely been sharing tips via my personal Facebook and twitter and whatever other outlets I use daily. So today however is the day. This is my first post. I will of course be sharing with you my thoughts on business, fashion, design and so on. You are more than welcome to email me as well with personal questions. 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! Stella, I wish I could be your blogger/Haati Chai weaver! Haha I'll weave your thoughts with my pen. Your art pieces inspire me.

    Recently I came across a stunning pic of a ring on Instagram. Yes, it was one of your pics! I'm drooling over your jewelry. It's exciting to see that you are into natural remedies as well. My husband and I (and my toddler!) have been juicing for a few months and we have been seeing results. Anyways, before I get carried away and take you with me to my imaginary herbal island, where people proudly walk around with turmeric on their faces and in their milk, I'll sign off. Haha
    Thank you for what you do!

    Raeshma Esther Jacob

    ReplyDelete