Saturday, September 22, 2012

Natural Beauty

My thoughts on makeup, hair extensions, false lashes, and so on. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these things. A woman should indulge in beautifying herself and exploring herself. I feel everything is good but in small doses. The way I view beauty products/enhancements is that they are there to polish off your natural beauty. As long as you don't appear to be fake you are definitely doing it right.  Plus when you DO where makeup or use any form of extensions you dont have to worry about the covering up part. It is much harder to get that smooth skin look when your face is full of blemishes.


1 comment:

  1. beautiful photo!! And I totally agree with you on the "add ons" I think its a great way to spice up your look from time to time but its a problem if you become unrecognizable by people who know you with out them.

    ReplyDelete