Saturday, September 22, 2012

Contouring

Very often I run into someone who hasn't tuned into one of the biggest makeup secrets right now - CONTOURING. This is the technique that defines your features more. No plastic surgery needed. Just thought i'd share. I cant begin to tell you how many times i'm talking to someone and theyre trying to convince me that so and so got plastic surgery. Ha no look close.






What I love most about contouring, well, when done modestly, is that you can achieve the look of a natural face but still make certain features pop more by giving your face definition. Too many women out there think buying a new shade of eyeshadow is going to make them appear different in hopes of giving themselves a mini makeover. Not really. All it does is change the color you are wearing on your eyes. Check out this video below!

I feel he definitely shows off how much these techniques can do for you the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment